2023 SkS Weekly Climate Change & Global Warming News Roundup #18
Posted on 7 May 2023 by BaerbelW
A chronological listing of news and opinion articles posted on the Skeptical Science Facebook Page during the past week: Sun, Apr 30, 2023 thru Sat, May 6, 2023.
This week, the by far most successful article shared was our recently updated rebuttal “Are we heading into a new Ice Age?” which garnered about as many impressions as the other shared articles combined.
Links posted on Facebook
- Climate-change-driven Heat Waves: People told to stay home in Thailand; Fears of Wildfires, crop Failure in Spain by Juan Cole, Informed Comment, Apr 29, 2023
- This one could be a monster! by Dave Borlace, “Just have a think” on Youtube, Apr 30, 2023
- In Conversation – Laura Helmuth and Susan Hassol by Springer Nature Group, YouTube, Apr 26, 2023
- At a glance – Are we heading into a new Ice Age? by John Mason & BaerbelW, Skeptical Science, Apr 18, 2023
- Google Promised to Defund Climate Lies, but the Ads Keep Coming by Nico Grant and Steven Lee Myers, New York Times, May 2, 2023
- YouTube’s Climate Denial Dollars by Climate Action Against Disinformation Coalition, Friends of the Earth, May 2, 2023
- Scientists‘ Stories by CSLDF Team, Climate Science Legal Defense Fund, May 3, 2023
- Skeptical Science New Research for Week #18 2023 by Doug Bostrom & Marc Kodack, Skeptical Science , May 3, 2023
- A mystery in the Pacific is complicating climate projections by Bob Henson, Yale Climate Connections, Apr 24, 2023
If you happen upon high quality climate-science and/or climate-myth busting articles from reliable sources while surfing the web, please feel free to submit them via this Google form for possible inclusion on our Facebook page. Thanks!